Whitsundays Liveaboard Sailing (3 Nights)
See the spectacular Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef on a 3 night sailing adventure onboard Emperors Wings! You can help the crew hoist the sails or just sit back and relax.
Visit the amazing Hill Inlet lookout and Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. Whitehaven Beach is a breathtakingly beautiful beach.
Dive and snorkel at Bait Reef on the outer Great Barrier Reef.
- All meals prepared on board
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire
- Tea, coffee and snacks
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and Whitsundays National Park fees
- Bed linen and bath towel
Things to bring:
- A sense of adventure!
- Beach towel and swimwear
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Alcoholic drinks (no glass)
- A small soft bag – space is very limited
- Cash or credit card for onboard purchases eg. Scuba diving or merchandise
- Certified divers please bring certification card and log book
Emperors Wings Boat features:
- Stable sailing catamaran perfect for sailing The Whitsundays and The Great Barrier Reef
- 5 crew and only 26 passengers maximum makes for a personal sailing experience
- Shared cabins with single bunks and double beds
- Heated Jacuzzi
- PC and LCD screens for on board photo editing and presentations
- Fully airconditioned
- Spacious sun deck
- Onboard fresh water maker
- Onboard dive compressors for refilling dive tanks
Scuba diving for certified and introductory divers is available on board:
- $200 for 4 dives
- $150 for 3 dives
- $110 for 2 dives
- $70 for 1 dive
Never done scuba diving before? No problem! One of our qualified scuba diving instructors can take you on an introductory dive. Please be aware that some illnesses, medical conditions and medicines can prevent you from scuba diving.
Departs Tuesdays at 1.00 pm from Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach. Returns Fridays at 8.30 am. Abel Point Marina is a short walk from the heart of Airlie Beach.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team